While this article spells out 7 reasons that SnapNsure™ is your best option when it comes to self-storage insurance, and we highly recommend you read about all of them, here is a quick list of the top reasons:
- SnapNsure insurance premiums are typically 50% – 70% less than the policies offered at the storage facility
- SnapNsure policies are underwritten by one of the largest A Rated carriers in the US
- It’s easy to sign up for a new SnapNsure policy. In fact, you can do it right at the Storage Facility
- If you already have another policy, it’s easy to switch to a new SnapNsure policy
- SnapNsure storage insurance offers $100 deductibles on all of their policies
- Every SnapNsure policy provides specific incident loss coverage for most types of damage
- SnapNsure also offers additional coverage options at a minimal price
So, you show up at your nearby storage facility and the friendly sales person behind the counter shows you a few available spaces. You choose a unit that meets your needs and it’s on to the contract and paperwork. Then the question comes – “how much insurance coverage would you like to purchase”?
Wait, what? You thought you just needed to purchase a lock!
You probably were not thrilled to hear how much the monthly insurance would be – for that matter you probably had no idea you even needed insurance for a storage unit! It all sounds fishy, but after hearing their pitch and thinking about it for a minute, you realize that it makes sense to protect your stuff.
So, you ask the attendant the usual questions:
- What are my options?
- What does the policy cover?
- What is the minimum amount of coverage you require?
- What is the maximum amount of coverage offered?
- How much will it cost?
At this point, you just want to get out of there and probably need to get on with your move. And like most people, you take what they offer and go on your way, without really understanding what you just signed up for.
Well, all is not lost because you have a great alternative. Simply put, SnapNsure offers the best Self Storage Insurance on the market!
Here are 7 important reasons why SnapNsure™ is your best Self Storage Insurance option.
1) SnapNsure insurance premiums are typically 50% – 70% less than the policies offered at the storage facility.
Storage Companies love selling you insurance, but remember, they are not an insurance company – they are in the self-storage business! The simple fact is that they sell you another company’s inferior insurance policy and mark up the premiums. Why? Because it makes them a lot of money!
2) SnapNsure policies are underwritten by one of the largest A Rated carriers in the US.
SnapNsure is an independent (third-party) provider – so you won’t be tied into a limited coverage insurance plan from your storage facility. SnapNsure is underwritten by The Hanover Insurance Group. Hanover is one of the largest admitted carriers in the US and has been providing insurance solutions for over 160 years and has an AM Best rating of A (excellent). All claims are handled by Hanover which ensures expedited claim handling.
3) It’s easy to sign up for a new SnapNsure policy. In fact, you can do it right at the Storage Facility!
Purchasing a policy from SnapNsure is easy. You can literally get coverage and make your first premium payment right at a storage facility using your smartphone! Simply choose your coverage options and whether you prefer to pay monthly or annually. Coverage is immediate, and all of your policy documents are sent to you within 60 seconds of purchase.
4) If you already have another policy, it’s easy to switch to a new SnapNsure policy.
If you already have another storage insurance policy and are looking to save money or get better coverage, you can always replace it with a SnapNsure policy. SnapNsure will even handle the cancellation of your existing policy at no extra cost!
5) SnapNsure storage insurance offers $100 deductibles on all of their policies.
No loopholes, no surprises. Every SnapNsure policy features a flat $100 deductible on all claims. Other companies cannot say this. The truth is, their policyholders often have no idea what they will have to pay in the event of a loss claim.
- Fire or lightning
- Burglary – forced entry
- Windstorm or Hail
- Water Damage from roof leaks
- Weight of snow, ice or sleet
- Sinkhole Collapse
- Property in transit
- Falling Objects
- Sonic Boom
- Riot or Civil Commotion
Trust us when we say that you cannot trust the storage facility to cover you in all cases of loss due to their negligence!
7) SnapNsure also offers additional coverage options at a minimal price.
The comprehensive coverage you’ll get with SnapNsure also allows you to add specific incidents coverage for Named Storms, Flood, Rodent, and Earthquake damage – a combination of options which is uniquely offered in the U.S. by one company alone – SnapNsure. In fact, they are the only storage unit insurance provider which offers Named Storm coverage and flood coverage nationwide.
Simply put, SnapNsure provides a better underlying policy than any other carrier in the marketplace – period.
Better coverage at a better price.
Insurance at your fingertips. In a Snap.